Administration and Treasury Specialist
Working on this position you will:
- Be the owner of cash flow (cash and liabilities monitoring, preparing and analysing of short-term and medium-term cash flow forecasts). Control the company liquidity
- Be responsible fo foreign exchange management
- Cooperate with banks and other financial institutions. Review authorizations and journal creation for bank account transactions.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information.
- Ensure that accurate financial and relevant records are kept for all treasury transactions.
- Be responsible for invoices management (including recording)
- Prepare reports (including ad hoc reporting and reconciliation requests)
- Maintain, update company documents such as KRS, NIP etc.
- Deal with 3rd party provider of financial services
- Oversee administrative matters related to financial activities and report for unusual activities, transactions and investigation of anomalies or unusual transactions.
- Advise business units on proper treasury accounting and policy
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate processes and controls and drive continuous improvement
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-6 years of experience in finance or treasury management in multi-national environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or similar field
- Fluent English (level C1)
- Cash management experience across a wide spectrum of countries
- Knowledge of e-banking, payment initiation systems
- Foreign exchange management experience
- Experience in fulfilling the obligations related to the company statute
- Cash flow forecasting experience will be an asset
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting
- Working knowledge of liquidity solutions, bank guarantee issuance, SOX
- controls, intercompany loans and interest rate management
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation, independency and flexibility
Perks we offer:
- MultiSport athletic program
- External training, conferences
- Beverages and sandwiches
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care and group insurance
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German, Spanish)
- The company’s corporate library
- Well-communicated location and safe place for bikes
- Inspiring team events and outings
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.