GIATA DRIVE now available to Resfinity users
GIATA DRIVE is a GIATA GmbH service that allows hotels to distribute their non-bookable content to over 20,000 partners including tour operators, DMCs and OTAs. Hotels can selectively supply different partners with different content, depending on their commercial, technical and marketing related needs all from the comfort of a single interface.
GIATA DRIVE has already covered more than 32,300 hotels worldwide since the product launched in 2020 and is rapidly expanding. Due to high manual effort constraints managing hotel content – such as images and descriptions – has become a big challenge for hoteliers. Therefore, an efficient solution like GIATA DRIVE comes right at hand allowing hotels to offer guests a compelling customer experience with the most up-to-date hotel information when they are looking for an accommodation online.
On the flip side, tour operators, DMCs and OTAs can utilize GIATA DRIVE free of charge! This certainly is an efficient way to eventually dominate the non-bookable content field as the product grows.
As a proven leader in the distribution of hotel content, GIATA has been helping its clients with non-bookable content by providing robust, seamless services. Since May 2022, ANIXE has become a certified redistributor of GIATA DRIVE. Thanks to the implementation of the product in the Resfinity platform, the service has become available to all ANIXE customers so that they can enjoy the benefits.
Check out the benefits for Resfinity users at a glance:
• All-in-one Tool – Manage your images and amenities, distribute your most recent content and see how you perform within your destination
• Reduced Costs – Save plenty of time and resources by not having to update each travel site individually and leave the translation of your content to the GIATA content team
• Better Visibility – Provide images and all details about your accommodation in order to appear in the top rankings of travel site search results
• Expanded Distribution – Distribute your images and amenities across GIATA’s global network of 20,000+ channels in over 70 countries within 72 hours
• Global Markets – Trust in GIATA to publish your hotel information in the language your guests speak – currently 25 languages around the globe
• Consistent Content – Have full control over your hotel’s information displayed on thousands of channels and minimize the risk of costly guest complaints
Implementing GIATA DRIVE as a source of hotel content will make it easier for our DMC clients to effectively maintain the data of their directly contracted hotels at no cost and bring more value to their customers.
GIATA was founded in 1996 and is a technology company specialising in tourism with its headquarters in Berlin. The company‘s digital products focusing on non-bookable content target 20,000 customers and partners across 74 countries, including hotels, hotel chains, online travel agencies, tour operators, travel agency co-operations and global distribution systems. More information can be found at www.giata.com.