Your personal Data Controller, i.e. entity deciding on how your personal data will be used, is ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław;
We have implemented measures to help protect personal data from loss, theft, improper use and unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction. All data gathered are protected by reasonable technical and organisational measures and security procedures. We implement our internal rules, procedures and deliver courses concerning data protection, security and confidentiality.
In processing personal data, we gather information which you provide to us directly, while using our Services. Depending on the Service in question, we may gather various kinds of information about you:
- We gather information, where an individual contacts us using the available tools, including the contact form (name, surname, email address, telephone number, message content). The data we receive are used in order to respond to a message or otherwise handle your request. During a communication exchange, the personal data mentioned above may include the first name and surname, position of the person making a contact, telephone number, email address, contact details of the employer and other work contact data.
- On account of a wide range of services offered, we process many categories of data. These include identification data, address and contact details.
- For the purposes of service provision, contract signing and professional performance, we collect personal data of our Clients or specified contact persons. The personal data collected include first name and surname, position, employer’s contact details, work telephone number and email address.
- We collect personal data for the purposes of ordering and receiving services, as well as provision of services to our Clients. In such cases, we process data to the extent necessary to perform such services.
- We collect data in order to make a contact to provide you with information on the services offered by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. and its operations. You can resign at any time from receiving such information by contacting us on email@example.com.
- We collect and process business data of our Clients and prospective clients. These data include first name and surname, work telephone number, email address and contact details of the employer. Such data are collected by means of an Enterprise Management System.
- When visiting our anixe.pl website, you can leave the following data to us: name and surname, email address, telephone number, voivodship (by leaving a message via the contact form).
Purpose and legal grounds for processing of your personal data
ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. processes your personal data, because it is necessary for the performance of any agreement concluded with you or your employer or ordering party, including in order to:
- provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- ensure a proper level of customer care;
- respond to request you make (e.g. via the contact form);
- contact you in relation to the performance of our Services;
We process your personal data on the grounds of a legitimate interest, i.e.:
- to target you with our marketing activities, including direct marketing of ANIXE Polska’s own Services;
- to contact you for legitimate marketing purposes, in particular, and with your consent, by email.
How long do we keep your data
Your personal data are kept for the entire term of an agreement concluded with you, as well as after its termination in order to comply with any legal obligations, including tax and accounting requirements, to pursue any agreement-related claims and for archiving purposes. The maximum period your data may be kept is 10 years from the agreement being discharged. The personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for distribution of commercial information by electronic means are kept until you your consent for such processing is revoked by you.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We only provide personal data to other entities where this is allowed by law. The relevant contracts we sign contain provisions on security measures to ensure data and privacy protection. Therefore, your data may be provided to:
- entities cooperating with us that provide support to service performance and undertake activities related such performance;
- third parties servicing and managing our external IT systems, provide hosting services and website management services;
- regulatory bodies, in response to any requests for information, where such disclosure is compliant with or required by law, regulations, legal process or governmental request;
- FTI Group - All companies that are affiliated to FTI Touristik GmbH including
- the Client’s direct and indirect subsidiary companies,
- the Client’s direct and indirect holding companies and
- any direct or indirect subsidiary companies of the Client’s direct or indirect holding companies and
- any company directed by any of the aforementioned companies e.g. via an intercompany agreement;
We may offer social media sharing functionalities or other integrated tools enabling content sharing or activities undertaken in our Services via other media. Making use of these functionalities enables sharing certain information with friends or publicly, depending on the settings arranged with a third party accepting social media sharing, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and YouTube.
Rights of individuals
Under the current regulations, individuals have certain rights with respect to their personal data and the data controller is responsible for the exercise of such rights. Given that ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. is your data controller and decides on the manner and purpose of your personal data processing, we would like to inform you about your rights:
Right of access to personal data – individuals have a right to access their data kept by us as data controller.
Right to data correction – whenever your data is outdated or incorrect.
Right to have your data removed – where the data provided are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or where you have withdrawn your consent to data processing. If you do not wish to receive commercial and marketing communication, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to limit processing – Should you notice that your data are incorrect or used in breach of the law, you can request that the processing of your data be limited for the period allowing us to verify the correctness or compliance of such data.
Right to object – at any time where your personal data are processed on the grounds of a legitimate interest and an objection is justified by your special situation or where your data are processed for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
You have a right to file a complaint in relation to your personal data being processed by us to the regulatory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Further information is available at giodo.gov.pl.
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit our website, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our website. This allows our websites to recognize your device from those of other users of the websites.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies - these Cookies are temporary and deleted from your machine when your web browser closes. We use Session Cookies to help us track internet usage as described above.
The data collected by our site and/or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information may not be kept for longer than one year.
Our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Technical (strictly necessary) – these Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our website so you may access them as you have requested. These Cookies enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our website.
- Analytical (performance) - these Cookies are used by us or our business partners to analyze how our websites are used and how they are performing. For example, these Cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and from what locations our visitors come from.
- Functionality – these Cookies let us operate our websites in accordance with the choices you make. These Cookies permit us to "remember" you in-between visits.
If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our website from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.