Travel Agents – Digital Solutions for Agencies
- Access to an efficiently operating technology platform with a growing range of hand-picked hotel suppliers.
- Resfinity Agency Portal – provides travel agencies with a simple, easy-to-use and stable sales platform that delivers best available hotel offers from a wide supplier portfolio.
- We are hands-on with supplier relationship management and will help you overcome any commercial or technical hurdles with new supplier connectivity and current supplier migration.
- Our hotel supplier portfolio expansion is ongoing… and so will yours be. We apply a highly selective process for onboarding new suppliers. Don’t see the suppliers you are after in our portfolio? We can integrate them!
- Resfinity Supplier Management enables you to easily enable/disable suppliers per country, city, and hotel. As well as giving you the freedom to set supplier priority rules. This will help direct your bookings where you make the most money.
- A range of features to facilitate daily sales management process including:
– the ability to create sales profiles to macro/micromanage distribution (markups, business rules, suppliers, limits etc.). This allows you to customize your offers towards each agency, and maintain separate, password protected pricing, availability, and product for each one.
– credit limits to aid with risk management that comes with having business partners all around the world.
– you can present an endpoint to your customers for direct booking.
- Easy comparison of offers in different currencies. We enable currency conversion, allowing you to enter exchange rates manually, or integrate a live source of RoE such as the European Central Bank.
- Our Yield Optimization solution will generate a new line of effort-free profit. Resfinity rechecks all your confirmed bookings and searches across connected suppliers for a better offer.
- We integrate seamlessly with your back office and accounting systems when needed.
- We are a proactive partner with a wealth of knowledge in technology and tourism, and given space will maintain the initiative to advise our clients on how to better manage their business processes, both technically and commercially, to achieve optimum profitability and growth.