Working in this position you will:
- Support CEO’s calendar by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and following up actions (minutes), making reminders on upcoming deadlines, events etc.
- Deliver support in project management area (monitoring and tracking projects, keeping deadlines, etc.)
- Prepare presentations, surveys, data analysis
- Perform market researches on tools, companies, topics, articles etc.
- Organise business travels and accounting travel expenses
- Manage documents flow, including gathering signatures etc.
What we expect is:
- Bachelor or Master Degree (Project Management, Tourism or IT studies would be an asset)
- Previous work experience on Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or another relevant position
- Experience on Project Management Officer or similar position would be an asset
- Fluent English (level B2/C1), German would be a great asset
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of Lucidchart would be a great asset
- Familiarity with Project Management environment would be a great asset
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation and flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Independence and accuracy
Perks we offer:
- MultiSport athletic program
- External training, conferences and an internal knowledge exchange cycle (ANIXE Technocracy meetups)
- A kitchen stocked with beverages and sandwiches
- Flexible working hours
- Form of employment convenient for you
- Private health care
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German, Spanish)
- The company’s corporate library
- Well-communicated location, free parking space nearby and safe place for bikes
- Inspiring team outings and trips
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within a young team
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.